Khamis, 10 Mei 2012

sweet M ..




Assalamualaikum n hye peeps ! ^_^







today was a fairytale .. there's a new sweet memory of my life .. dont u wanna know what has happened ?? huhu (~_~;)

i guess that maybe u are not interested about it at all .. but , i still wanna to tell u about what had happen today .. hehe (^。^)y

there is someone a boy who ask about my name and he also told his name to me .. 
at first he ask me about my name , i didn't hear it .. and then he asked me again .. 
and at that time , i told him that my name is ****** .. 
after i told him , he also told his name .. but only his nickname .. his nickname is Man .. 

suddenly , my mind full of QUESTION MARKS .. 

i wonder why he wanted to know about my name .. i just wanna know the reason for my QUESTION MARKS .. 
btw , i felt quite happy for no reason ..  maybe i love to being a person that anybody know all about me .. 





damnly love it ! 





 i'm waiting for A LOVE but not YOUR LOVE 

☺☮ ☯ ☠ ♫ ❤ (。◕‿◕。) ツ ☆ εїз ❁ ☀








jangan lupa tinggalkan komen dax comel tau..(^_~)v

0 dax comel conteng2:

Catat Ulasan